- Man who stared at me the whole ride from Sunset to Olympic.
- Man who got into a fight with the driver because he tried to rush the steps while folks were still getting off.
- The driver who shut down the bus and refused to let ANY of us on while the man (see above) called the Metro offices to complain about her. Then she finally let about three people on but shut the doors and zipped away.
- Dad giving his 4 year old son a Red Bull at 6:30pm. Good luck, tonight, Dad.
- Two drunks singing Marvin Gaye in the back of the bus.
- One of the drunks moving a few seats up and then peeing--yes, peeing--all over the floor.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Oh, yeah, this is why I bought a car
Things on the bus today: